- Added Obviel Template language implementation. This replaces
JSON-Template as Obviel’s preferred template language. Obviel Forms
makes use of it internally. Obviel Template supports features such
as sub-views and i18n. See the Obviel Template documentation for more detail.
- i18n documentation: how to do i18n with Obviel.
- Added Traject library. This library allows routing of paths to
objects and the inverse: constructing paths for objects. See the
Traject documentation for more detail.
- Added transformer hook. This allows Obviel to transform content
it retrieves from the server using URLs and hyperlinks.
- Added object_events structure, allowing you to declare events on
the object the view is rendering. Also introduce rerender method
- Added before hook to views. You can now pass a before
function when configuring a view. This function will be called
before rendering (including before template rendering). This is useful
to manipulate this.obj to add extra information before the template
- Obviel Forms now uses a special view for the iface
obviel_forms_error_area to render error areas. You can define a
view and render your own error area. In this view create an element
with id this.obj.field_error_id to hold the field error message,
and an element with id this.obj.global_error_id to hold the
global error message.
- Obviel Forms now sends an event soon as an error message is set or
cleared. The event names are field-error.obviel-forms,
global-error-clear.obviel-forms. The events are sent to the
element on which the error message is rendered, and will bubble up
(so you can catch them on a higher level). The target property
of the event will also have a reference to the element on which the
message was set.
- Last release changed the obviel forms translation domain from
obviel_forms to obviel-forms, but forgot to adjust the forms
code to take this into account.
- Added js.obviel Fanstatic integration.
- Added Python-based obvielts test server for testing Obviel with a
“live” test server.
- Included jslex_prepare script to help with i18n process. See updated
doc/i18n.txt for notes.
- Updated translations to include support for obviel-forms-datepicker and
- Obviel models may now have an iface or an ifaces property,
but not both. ifaces may be a string instead of an array. This
makes the common mistake to make a model object with iface not
a mistake anymore.
- Update test dependencies to newer version of jQuery and jQuery-ui.
These are also used by the demo code. Made it so that the version
number of dependencies not in the URL anymore, so that it’s easier
to update in the future.
- Included datatables as a dependency, though haven’t integrated
code using it yet.
- Add Obviel patterns multi, event and redirect to
new obviel-patterns.js. See the pattern demo page in the
documentation for a demo of these.
- Integrate support for simple jGrowl messages in
obviel-jgrowl.js; see the pattern demo page for examples.
- Reorganized directory structure: everything, including tests and demos
are in ‘src’ now, which in turn is included in the documentation so we
can link to demos (and its dependencies) from there.
- Include form demo in documentation.
Initial public release.